Jan 9, 2008

Time for a break

It is a long time since I took break from my project. It has been a long week sorting through hundreds of command line image processors. It is time for me to fill in http://clipsmaster.wikia.com . If you are wondering what it is all about , wait for me to fill in the wiki. It is supposed to tell you exactly that. And more.

I just thought it would be a great time to take a break just before that. So I went hunting for games on Debian, which I have not done for a long time. Some of my picks till now:
  1. * Beneath a steel sky.
  2. bloboat
  3. cultivation
  4. Billard-gl
  5. * xmoto
* == played before

I am still at "c" in "apt-cache search game|less ". So let us "c" what more I will get. Also spent some time customizing KDE.
Update: The above mentioned project, as well as searching for games have been dropped 

No comments: